x-Twinfantasy-x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where everyone can live how they want to, because... there's no rules.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Aug - 22:47

As Tom plopped on the belly on the bed, he pulled out a tube from his pocket, kicking his shoes off his foot and said something into the pillow, rubbing his face in it. I rolled my eyes lightly, going on the bed on my knees before placing my legs on his side of Tom's ass, pourring some of the cream in my hands.

" Um... Tell me if it hurts, okay? Though it shouldn't be so much painfull... " I chuckled, rubbing softly the cream on Tom's tattoo.

I smiled sleepily too, looking at the drawing on Tom's back and shook my head lightly, chuckling. He was really crazy, but I loved him this way.

" I've finish... " I said before kissing his neck once, " I'll go wash my face... Don't pass out before I come back! " I laughed a little before rushing inside the bathroom.

I grabbed the cream for the makeup and removed all the eyeliner, ect, on my eyes, and then took off the jewels from my neck and wrists. I went back inside the bedroom, takin off all of my clothes, staying in my underwear and looked at Tom, chuckling.

" You ready?? " I asked before pulling once at his pants to remove them, laughing lightly.

I thrown them away, climbing on the bed on four paws before lying next to Tom, stroking the end of his back with my fingertips.

" I Love you Tom... " I murmured, moving closer to him to kiss his cheek.

I smiled, stroking his head while closing my eyes. I never thought I would find a boyfriend like him... Nice, kind, funny, adorable... If I was listenning to me right now, I would yell happily like a crazy person in Love. It was stupid to think this, but I just really wanted to do it.

' ...Fuck off!! ' I thought before sitting up.

" AAHHH!!!!!! " I squealed, jumping on the bed while laughing happily, then bend down to kiss Tom's lips many times before jumping back on my feet, " I Love him!! UWAGH!!! " I said as I kept jumping for few seconds, and then plopped on my stomach to look at Tom, kissing him roughly -without the tongue- on his lips, " God, I Love you so much Tom!!! " I yelled with a big smile, hugging him tightly around the neck, purring.
Back to top Go down
https://twinfantasy.forumactif.org
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 8:20

Bill took the cream and rubbed it into my back as I tried my hardest to stay awake. My eyes keppt wanting to close but as I felt Bill's hands on me I lightly left them open. He told me to tell him if it hurt and I just mumbled as a response. In fact it didn't hurt so that was fine. When he was finished Bill told me that he was going to clean his face and I nodded lightly rubbing my face against the bed sheets. Bill kissed my neck before heading out of the room. It was so tough not falling asleep while Bill was gone. To keep myself awake I gnawed lightly on the covers trying to keep me busy so I wouldn't fall asleep.

Eventually Bill came back taking of his clothes before grabbing my jeans and with a swift movement pulling them off. I heard them hit the floor as I shivered a little from the sudden cold. Bill lay beside me stroking my back and he whispered that he loved me. By this time my eyes were closed and I was just barely awake. I opened and closed my mouth a little before whispering to him. "I love you too."

There was silence for a few minutes before I jumped hard when Bill sprung p on the bed yelling. He screamed and I looked at him terrified that he was hurt. All of a sudden he yelled that he loved me coming down and kissing me over and over before jumping on the bed yelling again. I bounced around on the bed as Bill jumped completely stunned. Bill landed on the bed saying he loved me again very loudly and kissed me roughly before grabbing me into a tight hug. I was so tired and so shocked that all I could do was sort of stare. I managed to wrap my arms around Bill and chuckle a little.

"I love you that much too," I said sleepily, "And inside my head I'm screaming and jumping but my body won't let me." I was totally shattered and if I could climb on the bed and dance and jump about how much I loved Bill I would. Though I didn't think that I could yell that loud enough. My eyes eventually closed properly as a whispered a very soft "I love you so much," before falling asleep.

Ps. I hope you are feeling better today my love. If it make you feel any better I spent the morning crying after a fight with my mom. Love you pudding so much! :;huggles:
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 10:04

When I finally stopped to yell and jump on the bed, I lay down next to Tom to hug him, purring while he replied that he loved me too and that he would jump and yell too, but that his body wasn't letting do it. I kissed his cheek many times, smiling big as he fell asleep.

" G'niight! " I whispered with a smile, hugging him more before placing my face in his neck to kiss his skin lightly few times before closing my eyes, humming.

I didn't know how much time it took me before I fell asleep, but I knew that I had felt something climbing on the bed, purring a little.

____

(10am)

As I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and then jumped lightly, feeling something against my legs and openned my eyes to look down, gasping.

" Tom's cat! " I squealed, sitting up to hold the cat up, " Aww..!! You're so thin! Poor girl, we forgot to feed you! " I said while running downstairs with her and into the kitchen, searching through the stuffs to pick the cat's food, pourring load of it in the bol as the cat almost jumped on it to eat quickly.

Then, I went back upstairs, sitting on the bed.

" Tom... " I murmured sadly, " We had forgot to feed your cat since many days... Lucky for us that she's still alive... She might had eat something outside the house when she was not inside... " I mumbled before lying again, wincing as I felt the pain in my tongue.

Ps :: Why did you had a fight?
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 13:07

I woke up in the morning to Bill whispering at me. I didn't really hear what he said but I caught a few words like 'feed', 'cat' and 'alive'. I mumbled something random and tunred over. All of a sudden it hit me. I jumped out of the bed panicked. "Oh Holy Crap!!! Mittens!! I've been so busy and in the hospital and I don't know and I can't believe we forgot!! Oh god I hope she's ok!" I yelled grabbing a some clothes from the floor to get dresse I pulled something on my legs and when I tried to run I tripped falling flat on my face. "Ow..." I groaned. I looked down. I had pulled a t-shit onto my legs instead of pants. But there was no time I had to find Mittens.

I jumped up again kicking off the t-shirt before running downstairs. "Mittens I'll find you!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. I joggedd into the kitchen to grab something to feed her when I found her. I ran quickly looking down and nodding to Mittens on the floor. "Hi hun, can't stop I have to find you you're missing and....!"I suddenly stopped and looked back seeing MIttens beside an empty bowl of food looking at me as if I was crazy. "Mittens!!" I screamed grabbing her and running back upstairs. "Bill look Mittens is fine and she' s a little thin but!!...Wait...Someone fed her? Was it you?"

Mittens wriggled out of my arms and onto Bill who was sitting on the bed looking at me as if to say -dear god you are so stupid-. I looked at him and the cat pouting a little then sat on the bed. "Thanks Bill.." I said softly kissing his cheek.

Ps: Well she was talking to me about the gym and I was really upset because she was saying I was doing nothing and she didn't know because she wasn't here and I hadn't slept so we screamed at each other and I was crying and today sucks ass...heh...
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 15:51

As I explained to Tom that we had forgot to feed Mittens, he took a few moment before jumping up, panicking while grabbing a t-shirt to try to pull it on his legs.

" Tom, it's... " I started to explain, and then he screamed that he would find his cat before disapearing downstairs.

I stared at the door wide eyed, blinking few times as I was still lay down on the bed. He mightn't had get that she was fine. I looked up when he came back quickly inside the bedroom, holding Mittens who wriggled to jump out of his arms to come on me and I stared at Tom weirdly before he sat on the bed, pouting while kissing my cheek and saying thanks to me.

" Aw... I Love you! " I said before sitting up, hugging Tom tightly with littles kisses in his neck, " You're my baby! " I smiled, kissing his lips once before Mittens put her face between ours, purring, " You're sweet ", I said while tickling under her face, then stroked her furr, " Like I said... We're lucky that she's still with us... We should pay more attention to her and... the plants... " I said while looking over Tom's window, " I hope the plants of your parents are fine... " I mumbled, looking at Mittens.

Ps :: Again? Pfft poop... <3
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug - 16:06

Bill chuckled and kissed me lightly before saying he loved me and that I was his baby, It was a little strange being called his baby because I was younger than him but I didn't really care. Bill kissed my lips again before Mittens decided she needed kisses too. She stuck her head between ours purring as I stroked her tail and Bill tickled her chin. He suggested we pay more attention to her and I agreed, for a few days I even forgot I had a cat. Poor Mittens was neglected for the last two weeks, Bill also suggested taing care of the plants and I tutted."Meh, we can buy new plants, we can't buy a new Mittens," I said taking Mittens in my arms rubbing our noses together and kissing her. "Isn't it! Isn't it my baby! Doo doo doo!!"" I babbled to the cat.

I looked up to Bill and chuckled a little. "I'm not crazy I promise," I said with a smile. I put the cat down between us as we lay on the bed and I looked at Bill stroking his hip. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

Ps:: Yeah, but I think it could have a lot to do with me not having slept...but anyway...<3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug - 10:39

I made hamster's cheeks as Tom said that we could buy other plants and poked him on the shoulder.

" Hey! Plants are living too, and it's hard to make them grow, we won't let them die! " I mumbled before stroking the cat again, then chuckled a little as Tom made noises with his mouth, " Of course you're not... " I chuckled still, and then shrugged a little, " I dunno... We could first est breakfast? " I proposed with a laugh, moving over Tom to sit on his laps, my legs next to each of his side, " What d'you wanna eat, Mr.Tom? " I smiled, pecking his lips once.

I didn't want him to cook with his injured hand and beside he wasn't an awesome cook... He will learn how to make meal later. I chuckled, resting my chin on his shoulder while stroking his other shoulder with my fingertips.

ps :: Aw... poop... Sorry, I had no internet yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug - 14:04

Bill insisted that we needed to take care of the plants too and I just chuckled softly. "Alright We can take care of the plants too," You wouldn't think to look at him but Bill was a very sensitive person when it comes to nature and animals and other things. After I asked him what he wanted to do Bill climbed onto my lap. I smiled at him and he suggested that we have breakfast first. Bill's head rested on my shoulder and I stroked his back. He knew I would always agree to food. "Yeah that sounds great!" I said happily.

He asked what I wanted to eat and I thought about it. What was there to eat other than normal breakfast food and pancakes. I smiled and smacked my lips together. "What about french toast?? I haven't had french toast in aaaaaages!" I said. I looked at Bill pressing my lips to his and grabbed him in my arms picking him up. Mittens decided she wanted to come too and she jumped off the bed running to the door. I kissed Bill's neck nipping at it a little as I carried him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Mittens ran over to her bowl mewing a little. She must have been hungry again but I was too busy with Bill. I put him down on the counter and slipped my hands down his sides still nibbling at his neck, sucking the skin a little while humming.

PS:: Loll, that's ok...How did you survive!!??
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug - 20:15

As Tom accepted that we could take care of the plants, I smilede while climbing on his laps, and then he suggested that we eat french toasts. I nodded happily, huming.

" I like this!! With maple sirup, yup?? " I chuckled before Tom kissed me once, then lifted me up in his arms as I kept my legs around his hips to not fall.

Few seconds later, I felt his lips in my neck, kissing and nipping a little on the skin as I purred, closing my eyes.

" What are you doing... " I mumbled, smiling as we went downstairs with Mittens.

When we entered the kitchen, Tom put me down on the counter while slipping his hands along my sides, still nibling on my neck and then he started to suck lightly on the skin, making me purr more.

" Um, Tom... " I murmured, tilting my head lightly as I stroked his back and the back of his neck a little, " You should wait... We're supposed to eat breakfast... " I whined a bit, sighing in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 8:33

Bill chuckled happily when I suggested that we have french toast and I smiled when he kissed me lkightly on the lips. He asked what I was doing as I carried him down the stairs nibbling and sucking at his neck. I heard Bill purr from my kisses and I smiled sucking a little harder and kissing more down to his shoulder. Bill tilted his head giving me more room as he hummed that we were supposed to be eating breakfast. I felt him stroke my back softly and I hummed nodding slightly.

"Yeah, maybe... I said softly against his skin not stopping to kiss him.

I heard the small sigh of pleasure from his lips and just raised my eyebrows lightly. He so didn't want me to stop. I mean there was nothing we could do right at that moment becuase we were in the kitchen on the counterd and Mittens was watching us intently but I still wanted to mess around a little. It was prize for not being able to kiss him properly.

Ps: Hello my love!!! I was able to reply to this quickly from one of the compu in the hotel becuase my laptop for some reason isn't working!! I will be able to post some more tomorrow and I will be back soon!! Love you my pudding!! Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug - 11:49

As I said that we had to eat breakfast, Tom only replied 'yeah maybe' while still kissing on my neck. I tried to hold in my sighs of pleasure, not able to handle his kisses. I chuckled, tilting more my head as I shivered under the feeling of his lips.

" You're mean... You're trying to get my attention on something else than having... Umm... breakfast ", I said in a purr.

I slidded my hands on his sides lightly, stroking the skin while smiling a little amused.

" I hope you'll get more muscles... " I said with a tiny smirk, " Hey Tom... What about... If you take some weight -in muscles, of course-, what about I... Well... give you one suprise per one pound of muscles? " I chuckled, letting out another sigh of pleasure and then closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 11:19

I kiept kissing the skin on Bill's neck as he said I was mean and trying to distract him from the idea of breakfast. To be honest I wasn't I just wanted to taste him and seeing as I couldn't kiss him because of that damn piece of metal I would have to taste him this way instead.

I shivered when I felt Bill's finger stroke my sides softly. When I heard what Bill said about getting weighed in muscle and my jaw nearly hit the ground. One surprise per pound!! I looked away from him as his eyes were closed and he sighed happily. I smirked and pressed my lips to him. I takled against them not wanting to move. "That would be awesome, but do you know enough surprises," I chuckled,

Bill was really creative with things like this and I loved it. I would have to get weighed as soon as possible. I closed my eyes and kept kissing trying as hard as I could to not let my tongue slip in. STUPID BAR!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 12:21

I hummed happily, chuckling when Tom talked against my lips about the surprises. I nodded lightly, stroking Tom's sides with my hands. Then he kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck to answer the kiss, sticking out my lips a little to lick Tom's piercing once and then pulled away from the kiss, flushing. I couldn't kiss Tom properly and it was hard. I rubbed my cheek against his, sighing in pleasure while pulling him more closely to my body with my legs around his waist.

" I Love you... And... for the surprises, it might be... sex, candies, gifts or hanging out surprises. " I laughed a little, resting my forehead against Tom's one.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 12:59

Bill pulled away from the kiss and told me what the presents might be. I heard sex and then I tuned out. I must really need to get off if I'm that obsessed with it. BIll rested his forehead against mine and i looked into his eyes. He was as beautiful as ever and I had to pull away quickly. If I stayed that close to him for too long I would kiss him and he would get angry at me. "I love you too babe," I said.

I looked at Mittens on the floor and she was pracitcally sitting in her bowl. She must have still been hungry, though I didn't blame her the poor thing. "Hey Bill, I think Mittens wants to be fed, and so do i!" I chuckled and sat on the floor looking up at BIll like Mittens was. I opened my mouth and pointed in it with a smile on my face.

I thought about it and figured that I could go get weighed today so the surprises would start!
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:14

I looked at Tom pulling away, mouth openned with an eyebrow raised.

" Hey! Why are you...?? " I said before he talked about Mittens and then I looked at her, smiling while Tom openned his mouth because he was hungry, " Alright... " I said before slidding off the counter, openning the fridge while taking some baccons, eggs and the orange's juice.

I turned on the fire and placed the baccons in the stove with the eggs in another one before nibbling on my lips, trying to cool down my half-erection. Thanks to Tom and his touches. I chuckled, rolling my eyes while sitting at the table.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 13:32

I watched as Bill pottered around and started putting the breakfast together. He was a right little housewife and he was all mine. Mine mine mine mine mine! I saw Bill sit at the table and I got up standing behind him and put my arm around his waist. "Hey, when are you planning on putting those poppers into action?" I asked kissing the back of his neck a little.

I was in a very strange mood right now. I was really turned on and I just didn't want to keep my hands or lips off Bill. It could have been from being in hospital or just knowing that I wasn't allowed to kiss him, but it was really funny. I wanted so bad to suck him off or even just kiss him properly. Mittens jumped onto the counter and I looked at her. "Hey missus, you know you aren't allowed there," I told her, "Down."

Mittens looked at me as if I was a stranger and walked over to sit in front of Bill as she licked her fur. "Bill, tell her to get down. She obviously likes you more than me now," I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 14:00

Tom went behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist while asking me when we would use the poppers. I chuckled lightly, tilting my neck at his kiss.

" I don't know... When you'll be healed I bet. " I smiled, stroking his hands la little with mines while looking over Mittens who jumped on the counter.

I laughed a bit as Tom told her to get down, but she didn't listenned to him. I smiled still, looking at the cat.

" Hey, shoo...! Go down!! " I chuckled, and then she meowled, jumping off before walking inside the living room, " Tom? Do you think we'll... Um do something together soon? " I asked him, flushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 14:09

According to Bill we had to wait until I was healed to use the poppers and I pouted a little but rested my face in the back of his neck. He got Mittens down off the counter and she sauntered off to the living room. "Lazy cat," I hummed chuckling as she left. Bill asked me if we would do something together and I didn't understand what he meant. "Do something together? I don't get you?" I said sitting down beside him stroking his hands with my uninjured one.

I wonder what he meant by do something together. Did he mean going out on a date or something like that? I could take him out if he wanted. Or did he want to go to like a club? Maybe a gay club? Could I go to a gay club?! Was I gay enough?!

I heart something sputter and I looed at the stove where the oil in the pan was splashing everywhere. "Eh Bill...I don't think it's supposed to do that..." I said pointing at the stove.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 15:06

As Tom said he wasn't getting me, I blushed again, chuckling lightly. I stroked his face who was in my neck, kissing his cheek once.

" I mean... you know... together... " I mumbled, rubbing my finger against his lips before flushing still, then jumped when I heard weird noises coming from the stove, " Ah! The oil is too hot! " I said, quickly taking an kitchen gloove to lift up the stove to turn down the fire before placing the food back on it, " Um... I think it's ready ", I chuckled lightly, placing the baccons inside few towels to dry them from the oil, then prepared two plates.

I placed some breads in the toaster, then found strawberry jelly in the fridge and took some ice cubes, putting it in 2 glasses and pourred some juice in them. When the table was ready, I smiled big, making Tom sit.

" You think I'll meet your parents...? " I asked him, taking a bite of the eggs.

I didn't see them, and they didn't know either that their son was into boys too. I was wondering if they would be angry, happy or disgusted by this new. I mean... When they left, Tom was into girls only. And when they'll be back...
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 15:43

Bill stroked my cheek a little emphasising doing something together but I still didn't understand what he meant. "What do you want to do together Bill?" I asked him. I mean we did everything together so I didn't know exactly what together meant. He brushed his fingers against my lip before jumping up to the stove saying something about the oil. I watched him make the plates and grab the different breakfast stuff while wondering still what Bill mean about "together".

Bill made me sit at the table when the breakfast was served and he started eating. I took a bite of of the bacon and looked at Bill when he asked if he'd get to meet my parents. I swallowed the food and looked at him biting my lips. "Of course you will..." I said softly, "I just hope they don't kick me out though..." I looked at the plate then back up to Bill licking my lips and putting some of the egg in my mouth.

I hadn't forgotten about introducing Bill to my parents but I hadn't been looking forward to it. It wasn't Bill I was worried about, I was nervous of what they were going to think about me. If they didn't accept me that's fine I just wanted to make sure Bill wasn't hurt in the process. I didn't worry about not having anywhere to stay if they kicked me out I was just terrified Bill would have to go back to that house with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 16:01

When Tom asked me again what I was meaning with 'doing something togheter', I blushed still, looking at him.

" Well...! Doing stuffs... You know! " I whined, looking over the stove and get the breakfast ready, then asked Tom about his parents.

When he said he would let me see them, I nibbled on my lips and then nodded lightly before looking at my plate.

" I hope they won't kick you out... You could come live at my house no? I mean... If it turn into a bad reaction from them... " I mumbled before eating some baccons, then decided to switch my plate to be beside Tom, placing my chair against his as I hugged his arm, chuckling, " I don't wanna go too much far ", I smiled, pecking his lips once before eating still.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Aug - 16:13

Bill wasn't answering my question about being together. I raised my eyebrow with a little smirk and chuckled lightly. "Has this together stuff got to do with sex Billl?" I asked. As we ate and Bill asked about my parents I told him that I hoped I wouldn;t get kicked out. Bill said he hoped it wouldn;t happen and if it did happen I would be able to stay with him, It was a better idea than Bill staying at his house by himself but it was still dangerous. I couldn;t be with him 24 hours a day. "Thanks Bill. We'll get our own place eventually," I said with a smile.

We ate a little bit before Bill got up and moved his pate and chair right beside me. He grabbed m arm pecking my lips saying that he didn't want to be far away from me. I smiled looking at him kissing his forehead. "I love you you know," I whispered against his cheek, kissing him once. I continued to eat my arm linked with Bill's the whole time. I couldn't imagine there ever being a time when I wasn't totally and completely spellbound by him. I couldn't see myself ever not loving him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 10:07

I looked at Tom from the corner of my eye, seeing him smirk and chuckle lightly.

" Pffft! Why are you always thinking it's about sex??.... Okay... it is... " I mumbled with blush, then chuckled.

I asked Tom about his parents while going beside his place, wrapping his arm with mine while eating, then pecked Tom's lips once before he kissed my forehead, then mumbled against my cheek that he Loved me. I smiled, stroking his chin lightly before eating again.

" I know... Mr.Trümper who's gonna get weight in muscles? " I chuckled, looking at the orange juice, " Oh... I can't drink this... " I laughed, then stood up, walking over the fridge to pour some cold water in a glass and came back on my seat.
Back to top Go down
Tom Trümper

Tom Trümper

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 12:42

When I asked if the together thing was about sex, Bill looked at me and demanded to know why all I thought about was sex. I was about to say something before Bill admitted that I was right. "I knew I was right," I chuckled, "You're gonna need to tell me what you want. I'm always willing." I smirked at him. It was really funny to know that no matter how much of a pervert Bill actually was, he was still incredibly shy. I mean if course I wanted to do things "together" with him, it just always feel like it gets interrupted or something like that.

As we ate Bill kept talking about how I was going to get weighed. I was quite excited despite the fact that I haven't been to the gym in a while. I was gonna get surprises! Surprises!! I kept eating and noticed from the corner of my eye that Bill nearly drank the juice before realising he couldn't. I scoffed a little as he got a glass of water. That damn bar in his tongue was beginning to annoy me; not that it didn't suit him, but it was just being annoying.

"When can I kiss you Bill!?" I whined. I looked up at him and poured a little. "By the way, about going to get weighed. We can do that after breakfast right? I really want to get a present!!" I said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Bill Kaulitz
Admin
Bill Kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug - 12:56

When Tom smirked, saying he knew it has something with sex, I couldn't stop from chuckling, pecking at his lips once.

" Yeah right... Always willing... I hope so! " I smiled before wanting to drink and then grabbed a glass of cold water before sitting back beside Tom, and then he whined about the fact that he couldn't kiss me, " Um... Well only after 3 or 4 more days. " I laughed, wincing lightly because of the pain, " At the end of the day, it'll be around 1 day and half that I'll have it. " I smiled.

When Tom proposed to go to the gym, I rolledd my eyes, still chuckling.

" You're so impatient! That's when we know that you're more young than me ", I scoffed, pecking his lips once, " Though I'll have to find a job first... " I sighed, " I'll print some CV, then wear normal clothes and then I'll go give them around while you'll be working out, alright? " I suggested, rubbing my cheek against his before finishing my plate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//   Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT// - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh... Oh! New clothes! [POV Bill & Tom] 12 //HOT//
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next